GIRLS BASKETBALL RULES
1. The Girls Basketball Program will follow the Attendance/Substance abuse policy of Lumen Christi High School.
2. The Girls Basketball Program will attend Mass together after school on Friday.
3. JV team will stay and watch the first half of all Varsity home and away games.
(Will give consideration when weather and exams are involved)
4. JV teams will have no bus ride home on Thursday away games.
5. The Players will be responsible for maintaining of the uniform they are issued. Players will turn uniforms in at the end of last game.
(PLEASE DO NOT USE BLEACH OR HEAT DRY, AIR DRY ONLY).
6. The Players will be issued a practice jersey, and practice shorts, they MUST have them in order to practice.
7. Game day dress attire, JV Travel gear. Varsity Travel gear.
8. PLEASE give a 24hr cool down period before approaching a coach on a potential sour issue.
9. If a meeting is needed with a coach it must be set up through the Varsity Coach.
10. No headphones on the court during practice or pre game warm up.
11. Good sportsmanship shall be practiced at all time.
12. Girls will be dressed and ready for practice no later then 5 minutes before the official start time.
13. Any detentions must be reported to the coach immediately (the next practice).
14. There will be no discussing playing time between parent(s) and coach without a prearranged meeting.
15. No head bands or arm bands. (Prewrap on head is OK must be BLACK in color.
16 Cell phones must be turned off or on silent during practice.
17. LEAVE GOSSIP HOME.